Waking up has never been this funny!
Tune to the Q weekday mornings from 5:30-10:00
for the Q Morning Show with Meredith, Jeff and Lori!
Six Things to want to know about Meredith...
1. I am filterless
2. Probably the best chicken wing and lobster eater in the world
3. If I could sum up my life in one line I would die of embarrassment
4. I once sneezed Rice Krispies through my nose. I also argued with a non pregnant woman convinced she was pregnant...ugh
5. I've learned I don't know anything. Have also learned that people will pay for what I know when I got this job.
6. I was born to eat chicken wings and shop :)
Send Meredith an e-mail: Meredith@wjbq.com
Ten things that you didn't want to know about Jeff Parsons:
1. I played violin for three years in elementary school and never got past "Mary Had A Little Lamb"
2. I got a C in gym class because I refused to square dance. It kept me off the honor roll.
3. My son is named Jake because every other male in my family has a name begining with J.
4. My mom told me just before she died that she would come mess with things in my house after she was gone. There's a figure of a mother holding her baby on our entertainment center that keeps turning backwards. I still don't believe it's her.
5. I play poker with Lee Goldberg and quite often catch the one card in the deck that it takes to beat Lee and knock him out of the tournament.
6. I have a collection of U.S.S. Enterprise models from Star Trek.
7. I have attended the Halloween Q Ball dressed as a gay cowboy, Neo from the Matrix, Harry Potter, Bob Barker, and The Burger King among others.
8. I built my own Ms. Pac-Man machine
9. I have worked at five different radio stations since 1990. I've been at the Q since 1996.
10. I passed a kidney stone experiencing excruciating pain, and was then told that x-rays showed another one inside. It's stayed put for almost four years.
E-mail me here.
FAVORITE FOOD...IF I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CALORIES:
Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn on the cob and chocolate cake.
FAVORITE FOOD...IF I HAVE TO WORY ABOUT CALORIES:
Be nice to everyone...you never know who is going to own the radio station
FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH:
Football! Go Pats! I can't imagine watching golf or soccer for more than 5 minutes.
PEOPLE WOULD BE SURPRISED TO LEARN:
That I'm actually pretty quiet and shy...and that the kids call me Lorgi. That's a hard "g". One of the twins couldn't say Lori and it stuck.
Starting to look like my mother more and more every day
There were 30 hours in a day and that the kids would eat some sort of spice...beyond ketchup.
My staple remover, but not as much. Now I use my iPhone charger like crack!
2 cats - Lincoln (14 years old with diabetes) and Go Go (young whipper snapper)
FAVORITE PART OF BEING ON THE Q MORNING SHOW:
Getting paid to be goofy and have fun
WORST PART OF BEING ON THE Q MORNING SHOW:
Meredith and Jeff. (shhhhh) I only say that to see if they will EVER read my bio. Don't rat me out! hehehehehe
Send Lori an e-mail: Lori@wjbq.com